EB-5 Visa Program Summary
U.S. Permanent Residence through a $500,000 Investment. Under the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program, a $500,000 investment in a “Regional Center” enables foreign investors and their immediate relatives, under the age of 21, to qualify for the Green Card without the constraints of having to set-up and manage a U.S. business. This immigration option allows investors to live in any U.S. state and engage in a business, employment, study, or any activity of the investor’s choice, or just retire.
EB-5 Visa Requirements
- EB-5 applicant must invest a minimum of $500,000 in a Targeted Employment Area.
- The investment must create at least 10 full-time U.S. jobs in an approved regional center.
- The petitioner must provide proof that the investment funds were legally obtained.
- The investment must be “at risk” as in any investment.
- The investor must be willing to reside more than 6 months a year in the U.S.
- The children must be under 21 year of age at the time of petition
- No previous criminal record
- No previous barred entry in the US
Services Offered by the EB5compare Team
- The Experts of EB5compare guide foreign Investors step-by-step through the most challenging decisions of the EB-5 Visa investor program process, namely the choice of a proven Regional Center that suits their needs and expectations, and the selection of an immigration attorney who knows the strength and weaknesses of the Regional Centers, and who has successfully processed of EB-5 cases for a wide range of international clients.
- The EB5compare Regional Center Selection Process allows EB-5 Visa immigrant Investors to compare longstanding, successful and newer, promising Regional Center projects, thus reducing the investor’s risks and increasing his/her chance to secure permanent residency in the USA.
- Our services are free to the EB-5 investors. The immeasurable benefit we offer is our solid understanding of the Regional Centers’ job creation methodologies, and of the immigration process related to the adjudication of EB-5 petitions.
- EB5compare will receive a fee from the Regional Center in which you choose to invest, but the Regional Center’s fees to you will not increase for utilizing our referral services.
- We have a close working relationship with experienced immigration law firms that have a solid reputation in the field of the EB-5 Program. Our law firm partners have been processing EB-5 cases for many years, and numerous final I-829 petitions have already been adjudicated, thus securing the clients’ permanent green card. As a team, we are your ideal partners in selecting a Regional Center in which to invest.
- We build our client relationships on trust, traditional & family values, and excellence in customer service, including true availability and follow-up, investment choices and comparison of regional centers. Eb5compare expert team & attorney work hard to assist you to secure the future of your family in the United States.
- Finally, we are Experienced Translators of source of funds documents required for the I-526 Immigrant Investor Petition that will be submitted to USCIS by the Immigration Attorney. We know what information is needed by USCIS and this we are in position to do summary translations of the EB-5 related documentation for Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, French and German speaking EB-5 investors.